The 12-member Implementation Team implements and evaluates transition plans and advises Denver Public Schools (DPS), the Denver Classroom Teachers Association (DCTA) and the ProComp Trust Board of Directors.
Implementation Team Members
Team members are appointed by DPS and DCTA. Six teachers and student support professionals are appointed by DCTA. While the six administrators are appointed by DPS.
Team members appointed by DPS are the following:
- Michelle Berge, Legal
- Chris Kampe, Finance
- Ellen Rehmar, Human Resources
- Dori Claunch, Instructional Superintendent
- Miguel Perretta, Human Resources
- Jesus Rodriguez, Human Resources
Team members appointed by DCTA are the following:
- Tiffani Choi, DCTA President
- Robert Gould, Special Education
- VACANT, Special Education
- Henry Roman, Teacher
- Rebecka Hendricks, Teacher
- Amanda Lisman, SSP
The Implementation Team generally meets the third Wednesday of the month, but it does not meet during the summer.