- ChildFind Pre-school Teams-Bilingual Qualified
- Special Education Assessment Team (SEAS)-Bilingual Qualified
- Secondary Math Teachers (Includes Intensive Pathway Schools)*
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Speech Language Pathologists
- Special Education Center Program Assignments
- Secondary Mild/Moderate Special Education Teachers**
- Itinerant HD
- * Includes teachers in grades 6-8 at K-8 schools, as well as teachers in middle schools, high
schools and 6-12 schools.** To qualify for the Secondary Mild/Moderate hard to staff position, you must be in correct job code. Please see the breakdown below:
- K-8/ECE-8: Mild/moderate teachers in K-8 schools should be classified as a secondary mild/moderate teacher (7640) if they 1) teach students in either 6th, 7th or 8th grades and 2) teach a course that is content area qualified and requires the teacher to be qualified in that area. All other mild/moderate teachers in K-8s should be classified as elementary mild/moderate (7639).
- Elementary: All mild/moderate teachers in ECE and elementary schools should be classified as elementary mild/moderate teachers (7639).
- Secondary: All mild/moderate teachers in middle schools, high schools and intensive pathway schools should be classified as secondary mild/moderate teachers (7640).